Terms & Conditions:
1) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4) We have reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
5) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6) All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
7) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
8) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9) You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
10) Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and shall fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Indore, Madhyapradesh, India.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECORD :
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
DURING YOUR VISIT, OUR WEB OPERATING SYSTEM WILL RECORD :
- The internet domain for your internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
On certain Govt. Holkar Science College, Indore web pages, we use “cookies” to help you use our website interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
INFORMATION FROM E-MAIL YOU SEND TO US :
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES :
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the Govt. Holkar Science College, Indore website. But the Govt. Holkar Science College, Indore provides links to other websites. When you leave the Govt. Holkar Science College, Indore website (https://collegeholkar.org/), you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for the Govt. Holkar Science College, Indore do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your own privacy.
In most cases, the fee is non-refundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
More than one payment is rendered for the same fees head. A student/parent paid the fee online but did not get the fee receipt due to connection failure and the College is not able provide softcopy of the fee receipt.
For online payments, it is important for students/parent to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the College.