I. The Fisheries Department envisions to be the lead institution in Fisheries education and the center for excellence in Aquatic Sciences in Madhya Pradesh.
1. To Provide better infrastructure.
2. To Provide better Practical education by providing advanced equipments and technologies.
3. Make the department to Research centre for Research aspirants.
4. Make available the library facility to students.
5. Make available Research Projects to students.
1. To produce quality graduates who are technically prepared to handle managerial job, do research studies, become effective extension service workers and capable of self-employment;
II. By Providing training programmes up to six months for getting knowledge in fisheries sector.