Yuva Red Cross Society
The Indian Red Cross Society is a voluntary humanitarian organization. It provides relief in times of disasters and emergencies. It also improves health & takes care of the vulnerable people and communities.
- To make students, a responsible citizen of India.
- To make them learn to have empathy for patients, weaker, poor and old age people so that human suffering can be minimized and even prevented.
- To contribute in creating more congenial climate for peace.
- To involve young people as much as possible in the movement and its activities, not only as workers but also as beneficiaries and partners in management.
- To bring awareness among students about social responsibility.
- To contribute in the improvement of Public health.
- To prevent spread of diseases.
- To promote maternity and child care in the community.
- To organize emergency relief services for the victims of disasters and mitigation of their suffering.
- To recruit, train and develop volunteers /personnel necessary for undertaking humanitarian responsibilities
- Voluntary Blood Donation Camps are organized at regular intervals.
- Health Checkup Camps are organized free of cost.
- General Awareness Programme which help in understanding causes and prevention of various diseases like
1.Cancer Awareness Programme
2.Arthritis Awareness Programme
3.Swine Flu Awareness Programme
- Environmental Protection Programme to create awareness and make environment sustainable and ecofriendly.
- Regular visits to slum areas to guide them about cleanliness, nutrition and health.
Directory of Blood Donors
- Dr-Guru Prasad delivered a lecture on Ozone Layer protection September 9, 2010.
- Dr. Sunanda delivered a lecture on Rubella Vaccination- 2011.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Saket Jatti delivered a lecture on Osteoporosis- 2012.
- Dr. Anil Singhvi, delivered a lecture on symptoms and cure of cancer-2013.
- Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Arvind Yadav delivered lecture on how to keep bones healthy- 2014.
- Homeopathic Surgeon Dr. Smriti Upadhyay, delivered lecture on Importance of Homeopathy- 2014.
- Dr. Rajani Bhandari delivered a lecturer on Thalassemia- 2014.
- Dr. Arti Kaul Patel, Radio-Oncologist of Choithram Hospital, Indore delivered a lecture on Symptoms and Cure of Cancer-2014.
- Dr. Praveen Kanthed, Choithram Hospital delivered a talk on Cause and Cure of pain-2014
- Dr. Phapharia, Famous Gynecologist delivered a lecture on women health care during WSC- 2014
- Dr. Ashish Badika, a famous Rheumatologist of Choithram Hospital, Indore delivered a talk on “Causes, Prevention & Cure of Arthritis disease”- 2015